Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mia's Turning 1!

We can hardly believe that Mia will be ONE on the 11th! She is a funny little girl, we get such a kick out of her! She is walking now and is always looking for trouble. She loves to pull Tupperware, clothes, toys, etc. out of drawers. She is babbling a lot and can say "mama", "dadda", "dubdub" (for Jubjub), "ball", "ow" (for meow), and has started her own language. She loves books and music! If a good song comes on the radio/TV she can't help but start boogieing! She used to "raise the roof" a lot, but now opts for head bobbing and wiggling her bum.
Yes, I'm such a "mommy". Who knew I would be so entertained by the things she does!

4 comments:

Ian said...

Awesome! Will be reading.

Matt & Emily said...

Your family is so cute! People like you make blogging look so easy! Emily

The Pousson Family said...

I can't believe Mia's already turning 1! My how time flies...I look at my little Maya and she's already tripled in size since May - they grow up too fast!

Steph said...

I'm so happy you guys have a blog now! I've really enjoyed doing it, although I'm still trying to figure it all out. It's a nice way for family who don't use myspace to keep updated. I loved all of your pictures, very cute! Mia is turning 1! Time sure does fly, it's unreal. Hope you have a great weekend. :)
Oh, our blog is dekeandsteph.blogspot.com