Friday, November 9, 2007

My Hair: 10 Inches Shorter


I have been wanting to donate my hair for some time now, but finally followed through! I happened to catch the Oprah that had Hillary Swank on the show, talking about it. I've kept my hair long for soooo many years and I figured it was time for change, too. I feel like I've lost 5 pounds from my head (too bad it's not elsewhere)! Anyway, it's for a great cause! If you want to do it too, just got to www.beautifullengths.com. Now I'm an official "MOM" (isn't that what every new mom does, chop off her hair?).

7 comments:

lewister said...

Yeah for you!! I'm going to be donating my hair to the Pantene program as well. Someday. I still have about three inches to grow. I have more information on how to donate your hair over on my website. Come check it out.

Katie said...

Your hair looks awesome Lisa! I love it!

Lindsey said...

So cute! I think it is the season for short hair! I just went from short hair to shorter hair! :) Good for you for donating it!

Maegan said...

I think it is way cute! For me long hair was my 'mom' look because I always pulled it back. Now I chopped my hair, I leave it down and feel like a real person!

Matt & Emily said...

Your hair looks so good! I wish mine was that long! I have to keep mine short to avoid wearing it in a pony tail everyday! Love your Halloween pictures too!

Heidi said...

Love the hair! (Though you look great with both long and short hair).

Steph said...

I love that you did this! I wish my hair was healthy enough to donate...but it's not. haha It's bleached out and damaged. But seeing how cute you are with yours cut makes me want to cut mine...hmm..maybe after I have this baby. We'll see! :) Happy Thanksgiving!