Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No Soup For You



I have really surprised myself this year. Ever since Mia was born my "housewife/mommy" chip has kicked on and I love to cook and sew (I never knew I’d turn out so domestic, but it actually fits me). I've been making baby bibs and just made this little apron for Mia. She loves to be in the kitchen! She mostly makes messes and pulls everything out of the drawers, but we have a good time. Mia really likes the soup ladle and talks some serious gibberish- it reminds me of the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld. I made it since she is getting a little kitchen for Christmas, but I had to try it on her first.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That apron is so cute!! I have been wanting to make one for Jenna, did you have a pattern?
You are so talented!

Nicole Stenzel said...

Hey girly! Mia is such a trendy little girl. LOL She is so cute, you are very lucky to have her.
I miss ya, and maybe sometime soon we can make our way to Seattle to hang out. Next year we are getting season tickets to the Seahawks. So if you live there still we can see you a lot! Hope your new year is going great! Love you girl!