Friday, January 18, 2008

Bibs, Burpies & Aprons- Oh My!


As some of you know, I've caught "the bug" that many stay-at-home moms do! I've just started my own little business of baby accessories! I have 3 boutiques (here in Seattle) that picked them up....I'm excited to be off to a good start! You can check out my website @ Mia McKell Baby and if you like anything- just email me and I'd be happy to give you the items at cost! I also have lots of other fabrics not on my site. I'm excited to get the product out there and hope it will do well (disregard the prices I have listed- they are mostly to give stores a price range for re-sale). If you have a baby, I'll send you a bib if you'll take a picture of your baby in it (and write me a short testimonial) so I can use it on my website! DON'T WORRY- I won't use any baby names/locations- it will just be a collage of babies wearing the bibs!!
I'm still "perfecting" the toddler apron and trying to make a less girly- boy apron. I also hope to be moving into custom baby bedding.....Like I said, if you are wanting any of these items I'd love to do them for my friends and family at cost!
I'm really excited to have something that is MINE! Luckily Jeff has been just as excited for me and filling me with lots of confidence and support!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats Lees! The webbsite looks great! Gretchen loved her bib for Brooklyn! I will have her take a pic of it on and send it to you! I would love more info on the aprons! They are so cute!! I have been wanting to make one for Jenna but havent found the time!
That is so exciting about the boutiques in Seattle!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Lisa they are so cute. Isn't it funny how all of a sudden the craft bug just kicks in and all you want to do is craft and create fun things. I think that I have 3 quilts going and a full toddler bed set going for Emily plus so many other projects. Unfortunately they are all unfinished projects because with 2 babies and an injured husband time to craft is no existent. Keep it up and good luck with everything.

Janee said...

Oh Lisa I just love love love those bibs! How much are they? I would love to have one and would be glad to take a pic of Maya in it!

I will definitely pass on the word to my girlfriends here - practically ALL of them are preggo right now and I know they would love these!

Alexandria said...

I found your site through Jenny's blog.I love your aprons and bibs. They are so darling. I totally would love one of the aprons. Let me know the cost. I also want to know more about the secret shopper so you'll have to e-mail me... not that they have a lot in Ithaca NY but we'll be moving soon anyway. alexandrialucas@hotmail.com.

Mofsi said...

Lisa, I am so proud of you. I had no idea you were into this. I was so happy to see how amazing you have done on these products. I had to call Stormy right away an discuss your brilliance. She wants to get one for Tylee and I want to get one for Isaac. You are my new hero and I am proud to call you family. I will tell everyone I know about you. Starla