Monday, December 15, 2008

Cute Little White Boys

Really, I'm not prejudice! I finally got a picture of Mac and his "older" cousin (by 10 days) Tyson. Both boys came earlier than planned (Mac by 2 weeks, Tyson by 4). They are so cute and little, but starting to fill out. Tyson is Jeff's brother Nathan's little guy. Mia's best buddy is their 3 year old, Andrew. When Mia gets together with Andrew, the 2 are little stinkers together. We are a little worried what these two sweet little babies will turn into in a few years!!!



My cousins brought me this cute little onsie yesterday. With Christmas next week, and the way Mac has been growing, I figured I better get it on him ASAP!
Thanks Ashley & Val!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, they are so cute and make me so baby hungry!!

Nicole Stenzel said...

Those are soooo cute! I wish I had a baby now to dress them in Christmas stuff!!! :)

Sarah said...

He is so beautiful I love newborns and they change so fast its not fair!

Kimra Bham said...

Lees! Hope all is well. It's fun to see the pic's and your cute kids. Still a little weird to now have TWO kids. I can't wait to meet them in person and see you guys again. Anyway have a great New Year!