Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Little Sweeties

Baby Macky is now 3 weeks old and weighs 7 lbs. 9 oz. Recovery has been much better/quicker because Maclaren came early and I was able to do a VBAC (instead of the scheduled C-section that I was planning on). Adjusting has also been much easier with baby number 2, since we have a little experience! He really is a great baby and Mia is just crazy about him. She has been a great big sister and is our little helper (bringing me diapers, wipes or paci's). Jeff has also been amazing and takes one of the middle-of-the-night-feeds so I can try to get as much sleep as I can. We seem to have found the balance quickly this time around and we are loving our 2 kids!!! We are getting really excited for Christmas...since Mia can get into Santa/presents/etc. this year.

Here are just a few pictures that I have taken over the last little bit.

5 comments:

Nygards said...

Love the pictures! I'm glad you are doing so well. Can't wait to meet Mac. Have an awesome Christmas!

Heidi said...

Oh, that's great to hear things are going so smoothly for you with your new little man. I've been thinking a lot about you and wondering how you were.

It sounds like your VBAC went well--that's awesome!

And your son is absolutely adorable and looks perfect in Jeff and Mia's arms! (Now we just need some pictures of you with him!) :)

Trevor and Holly said...

They are too cute!! It was fun to see some more pictures!! It will be a fun Christmas with Mia, it gets funner and funner every year for us!! Have a great christmas!!

Lindsey said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is going so well! Mia is so sweet with him, so cute. I loved all of the pics!
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Nicole Stenzel said...

Oh that is sooo cute! Sounds like things are going really well there. I need to come over and see the little family!!! I am sad I missed your mom being in town! We have to have lunch soon!