Saturday, March 8, 2008

Four Things

Four Things...

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. retail (gotta love high school- The Buckle and A&F)
2. Customer Service for Porsche Cars NA
3. Teller
4. Admin. Assistant

Four places I have lived:
1. San Diego
2. Provo
3. Rexburg
4. Spokane

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. CSI (Las Vegas)
3. Rule of Engagement
4. The Hills...WHAT!?!? (I know- it is my guilty pleasure)

Four places I have been (other than where I lived):
1. Grand Cayman Islands
2. Puerto Vallarta
3. Dominican Republic
4. Las Vegas

My last four cars:
1. Xterra
2. S60
3. Xterra
4. Civic

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Macadamia Crusted Mahi w/ banana sauce (at Peohe's in SD)
2. Seared Ahi Tuna
3. Chicken Pad Thai
4. Crepes (I miss European Connection...sniff, sniff)

Four things I look forward to in the next year
1. My life with Jeff and Mia
2. getting my business going
3. having Mia potty trained
4. a trip to San Diego

If you have read this, tag you are it. Copy and paste on your blog with your own answers

2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

It was fun to read about you. I just recently did a very similar type of post on my blog. I love hearing about peoples favorite foods, because I LOVE to eat!

Matt & Emily said...

Fun to hear about you. Did you go to Ricks? Anyway, your bibs and stuff are so cute and I think it's so cool that you started your own business. We officially started our own construction company, Black Rock Construction, but no jobs yet (not the greatest market) so as for now, we'll stick with KB too! Take care!