Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Camera!



So I finally got myself a DSLR! I've been wanting one for YEARS- but have not yet had a reason to spend the $$ for one. Since I am starting my little biz I figured I could do a lot of the pictures myself..."If only I had a nice camera...hmmm..." Luckily- Jeff agreed that it was a good investment.


We went to the cold beach and tested it out- it is amazing the quality you can get! Here are a few pictures that I really liked. Really, anyone can be a pro with these things!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa--these pictures are GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see more!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I love the picture of Mia with daddy. Frame it!

Lindsey said...

how fun! the pics are great!!

Sarah Turpin said...

I love the pics. Your little girl is so so cute!

Janee said...

I love these pics! They are beautiful! What type of camera is it?

Bliss Portraits said...

Lisa! I LOVE the shot of Jeff and Mia (close-up) You have a great eye! I'm so excited for your new camera! We'll have to "geek out" and talk camera stuff some time!

Lisa said...

Thanks Janee-
I got a Nikon D40 (10 megapix). If you are in the market for one- let me know...I did a lot of research!!