Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a quiet little Easter weekend and visit with my cousin, Ashley. We did some touristy things before she had to head back to Utah. We were supposed to get together with my sister's family and friends, but a big dinner will have to wait til next weekend.

Mia had a great time finding Easter Eggs this morning! And there is nothing like a wiggly toddler, hopped up on sugar at church! We got Mia a bubble machine...it was the best $10 ever spent. We all love it- she gets pretty sad when I turn it off.

3 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Hey Lisa,
It looked like you had a fantastic Easter. I loved the bubbles! Mia looked so cute in her Easter dress. Oh, can't forget the bunny ears, loved them.

Brianne said...

Hey there. Cute Easter Pictures. I keep meaning to tell you that I got the bib/burp rag last week. They are super cute and so soft..I had no idea they were going to be taht soft. They are too nice I almost don't want to use them with my spitter child...such a dillema!

Sarah said...

Lisa it's so good to hear from you! You guys look so cute and Mia is beautiful! I heard about your baby products and would love to "model" some. You guys look so happy!