Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Little Girl Time


My good friend, Holly, came in town last weekend. Of course the day she came was the coldest and we tried to go to Pike's Market, but wimped out after about 40 mins. We ended up going back to Lowell's for a yummy breakfast. The waterfront view is seriously impressive. We then visited my favorite malls- Bellevue Square and University Village (where we got massages), went out to dinner at "The Daily Grill", stayed downtown at The Renaissance and went and saw "Juno". That movie is soooooo funny! We were probably laughing the loudest in the theater...so maybe we were a little hard up for some entertainment?? Pregnant Little Holly was a trooper- we hoofed it all around downtown (minus one cab ride due to rain)! Anyways, it was great to have "girl time" and catch up with each other. I wish we lived closer because she is such a good friend we have a lot of fun together!

Mia loved Holly too! She even offered her "car seat crumbs"...hahaha- so sweet...

4 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Don't you just love girl time! Sounds like you guys had a great time! I have heard so many people talk about Juno, I think I might have to watch that one.

Katie said...

Sounds like you had fun! Just FYI - I changed my blog address:

www.aaronkatie.blogspot.com

Thanks!

I love all the names you came up with, I was thinking are you only doing one fabric? Because you might use the different names based on the fabric pattern. I like Mooky for a general name.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Hey girl! It was so good to see photos of you and Holly. I haven't seen her in a long time. I also loved the fun "family day out" after conference. One of my girlfriends just got a long board from her husband. She takes her little guy for rides on it.:)

Jon and Michelle said...

Lisa,
I have been meaning to ask you about your Mia aprons... I am in need of some so badly!! My sister-in-law has been asking me about them and I have been a slacker! She has a little girl that will be three in August, wonder what size you think I should order!! I love your blog and your Mia website! You guys are look like you have so much fun! Sad that we are missing the trip next weekend, hopefully we will see you again soon!
Jon and Michelle Spear