Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day Weekend





My sister and I took our hubbies to Traxx Racing in Mukilteo. The cars go pretty fast and it gets a little crazy during the race (including some mild road rage)! It was a little spendy for the few minutes it lasted, but something you gotta at least try. We then went to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It was entertaining (as to be expected) but the ending did not live up to our expectations.

We had a lot of fun with the Fergs! It will be hard to move away from them :(



The next day I made "Pancake Puffs" for breakfast (from the info-mercials)! It is a pretty fun finger food and we made the different versions throughout the week.


After church we went to a great park in Everett that overlooks The Sound. The weather was awesome and Mia loved swinging on the swings and then walking through the little arboretum next door.

She is a sweet little Daddy's Girl!



2 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I can't believe you are moving again. I'm sure you will have a blast in Utah. Mia is getting so big, I love the picture of her answering the phone at work. What a cutie!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I didn't know that you are moving! How exciting. Mia is so cute! GOod luck with everything you guys have going on!