Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mia will be 21 months old (tomorrow)

Mia will be turning 21 months old tomorrow, but since we are having our ultrasound then (to find out the sex of the baby) I wanted to be sure to put some recent pictures of her up.

Mia is such a sweet and smart little girl! She knows soooo many words and can speak very clearly. She is very polite and always says, "please", "thank you", "bless you", "you're welcome" and when we ask her if she'd like something, she answers so sweetly, "Sure!" She does have a few words that make her sound like a sailor, but we are working on them ;) She is starting to sing a lot and has part of the ABC song down.

Like her parents, she is a little shy at first. The way she likes to break the ice is with a "high 5" and "knuckles". She used to slap a little (mostly Jeff- hehe) but we taught her to touch faces soft and nice and she calls that "soft face".

Mia can't help but dance if a hip-hop song comes on the radio and she love, love, loves Mickey Mouse (of course she didn't think he was all that great when we were AT Disneyland).

I couldn't choose just one picture, so I had to make a slideshow!



CHECK BACK TOMORROW TO FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE HAVING!!!

3 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

LISA!! Sorry I've been out of the loop, I didn't know you were having another baby. Congrats to you! Maybe with you in Utah we can finally get together again!

Brianne said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday Mia! I'm excited to hear what you are having....Good luck!

Brianne said...

Okay so I hope you know what I meant when I said Happy Birthday....around here every month we tell Carter Happy birthday...just wanted to clarify and let you know that I did read your blog right!!